Howard Hubless Harley Davidson Chopper
Howard Hubless Harley Davidson Chopper, a one of a kind custom Harley Davidson Hubless Chopper Engineered and built entirely in-house.
For several hundred times what made us build such a bike. After attending Sturgis in 2002 I had seen many motorcycles that were incredible.
- Total build time: 4000 hrs
- Rear rim 18″ dia. x 13.5″ wide
- Bolts to assemble rim assembly: 284
- Hole sizes machined during build: .025″ up to 19″ I.D.
- Time to change tire: 4 hrs
- Bike weight: 700lbs approx.
- Top speed: 100mph
- Engine 1969 Harley Davidson – Pan Shovel 80ci
- Engine Cases 1969 & 1974 Harley Davidson
- Cylinders 1982 Harley Davidson
- Weisco Pistons
- Kibble-White Valves
- Pushrods, rockers: S&S
- Mallory Uni-lite Ignition
- Carburetor S&S “E” and HKC
- 1974 HD gas tank
- Headlight donated from Chicago Cop car spotlight
- Rear tire Avon 300×18
- Paint and Body: George Miller (Jim’s Lettering)
- Paint Concept: Jim McShea (Jim’s Lettering)