KTM 450 SX-F, Price and Technical Details
Top-notch ergonomics, electric starter, professional performance potential, superior chassis, resilient clutch.
KTM 450 SX-F, born with the pure of power, with the high quality chassis to bring the brutal power of the innovative DOHC four-stroke engine into controllable traction, even on the toughest MX tracks.
- MSRP: $8799
- Engine: 449cc liquid-cooled Single, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 97.0 x 60.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin FCR carburetor
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate, hydraulic actuation
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive Gearing: 14F/52R
- Front Suspension: WP 48mm fork, 24-position compression and 24-position rebound damping adjustment; 11.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Linkage-equipped WP gas charged shock absorber, 30-position low-speed and step-less high-speed compression damping, 40-position rebound damping and adjustable spring preload; 12.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: 260mm disc, Brembo dual-piston caliper with stainless-steel brake lines
- Rear Brake: 220mm disc, single-piston caliper
- Handlebar: Renthal
- Front Tire: Bridgestone M403 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: Bridgestone M404 110/90-19
- Curb Weight: 246 lbs. (Fully fueled, ready to ride)
- Wheelbase: 58.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 14.6 in.
- Seat Height: 39.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.98 gal.