MotorSuper.com – Ducati 1199 Panigale sets the most extreme benchmark ever and its arrival represents one of the most historic moments in Ducati’s incredible Superbike history.
Ducati 1199 Panigale
- Frame : Monocoque aluminum
- Front suspension : Marzocchi 50mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminum lightweight slider.
- Front wheel : 10-spoke light alloy 3.50″ x 17″
- Rear suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs unit.
- Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat.
- Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear wheel : 10 spoke light alloy 6.00″ x 17″
- Front brake
- 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston callipers
- ABS optional +2.5kg (+5.5lb)
- Rear brake : 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Fuel tank capacity : 17l (4.5 gallon US)
- Dry weight : 164kg (361.5lb)
- *Wet weight : 188kg (414.5lb)
- Type : Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Bore x Stroke : 112 x 60.8mm
- Power : 195hp (143kw) @ 10,750rpm
- Torque : 98.1lb-ft (132Nm) @ 9.000rpm
- Exhaust : 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with alumimum outer sleeves
- Clutch : Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- No related posts found